- Peel the carrots and celery for the sauce and cut into 1 cm cubes. Cut the mushrooms into quarters. Peel the onions and finely chop. Finely chop the rosemary and thyme. Heat the olive oil in a large pan, sauté the onions, then add the chopped vegetables and herbs and continue to simmer for 2 minutes on a low heat
- Add the tomato paste and simmer for 5 more minutes on a low heat. Add the cornpowder and mix well. Then add the red wine, silverskin onions and 400 ml of water, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes over a low heat.
- In the meantime, heat the rapeseed oil in a frying pan. Cut the tofu in 1cm cubes until golden on all sides. Add the fried tofu to the sauce, bring to the boil again and season with salt and pepper.
- Peel the celeriac, cut into cubes and cook in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. In the meantime, peel the potatoes, chop roughly, add to the salted water and cook for 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Drain celeriac and potatoes and mash until smooth.
- Heat the soy sauce and the oil in a saucepan, add the mashed celery and potato, fold gently and cook over low heat. Remove from the heat.
- Season with salt, pepper, fresh grated nutmeg and the truffle oil.
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley and together.