- Heat oven to 200 C.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk a couple of times as to remove any lumps in the flour.
- Cut the butter into small cubes and mix with the sugar and honey (it might take a few minutes).
- Add the eggs and mix for 5 more minutes until the mixture is airy and voluminous.
- Roughly cut the chocolate bars of your choice and add some sultanas and/or nuts.
- Carefully add all the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix until everything is combined.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Form balls (1 tbspn sized) and arrange them evenly on the baking trays. Squish them a bit they look more like disks than balls.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Let them cool off and then share with your nearest and dearest!