- Wash the veggies (except the mushrooms) in cold water and drain well. Finely slice the onions and garlic. Thinly slice the brussel sprouts, leek and mushrooms. Cut the butternut into small cubes (including the skin which will soften up when cooking).
- Sauté the onions and garlic in a bit of rapeseed oil (or the oil of your choice) in a big frying pan.
- Add the tikka paste and the brussel sprouts and mix. Add the butternut and leek. Stir occasionally.
- When the veggie mix slumps down a bit add a cup of water and let it simmer for 5 - 10 minutes (depending on how "done" you like your veggies). Season with salt, pepper and cinnamon to taste. And if you like, some more tikka paste.
- Brown the mushrooms in a small frying pan and add them to the veggie mix. Cook for 5 more minutes on a small flame with the lid on.
- Finely cut the spring onions and sprinkle them over the tikka vegies. Serve and enjoy!