- Heat oven to 200 C. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut lengthwise into thin stripes.
- Put them into a bowl with 2-3 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper and sumac or paprika. Mix until they're evenly coated.
- Spead the potato wedges on a lined baking tray land roast for 30 min until they are golden brown and crispy.
- In the meantime, cook the frozen peas with the water in a pan with the lid on for about 10 mins until they are soft.
- Puree the peas, season with salt and pepper and decorate with the cilantro and what's left of the olive oil.
- Best eaten warm with the oven potatoes fresh from the oven.